We had a Teddy Bear Picnic at our school. I liked having lunch with my parents.
I also got to perform in front of my parents the songs that we worked so hard to learn. It was a fun day!
Dear Nicholas,You took a big teddy bear to school. Was it the biggest teddy bear in school? Have fun with the Cub Scouts. When are your meetings? Did you see my other comments in the follower section?Looks like you're having fun. Wish I were there.Love,Po Po
Ah Goon says he can't wait to see you this weekend. Maybe we'll go see a movie Saturday night. Do you want to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua?
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
2 comments:
Dear Nicholas,
You took a big teddy bear to school. Was it the biggest teddy bear in school?
Have fun with the Cub Scouts. When are your meetings?
Did you see my other comments in the follower section?
Looks like you're having fun. Wish I were there.
Love,
Po Po
Ah Goon says he can't wait to see you this weekend. Maybe we'll go see a movie Saturday night. Do you want to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua?
Post a Comment